Brunswick Fine Wines & Spirits (a commended fine wine retailer of the year at The Drinks Business Awards 2023) are hosting an exciting Italian wine-tasting event on Thursday 28th September. As well as a welcome drink and some snacks, you’ll taste the following wines:
- 2018 Christian Boffa, Barolo – La Morra – full-bodied red from northeastern Italy. We think he’s the next big thing in Barolo!
- 2020 Graci, Etna Rosso from Sicily, from old, low-yielding vines at high altitudes
- 2020 Ornellaia, Le Serre Nuove – a Super Tuscan Bordeaux Blend from one of the most renowned producers, Ornellaia
- 2017 Pieropan Amarone della Valpolicella from the north-west of Verona – a great example of the passito method of concentrating structure, colour and flavour
- 2020 Pieropan, Soave – a delicate white made with Garganega grapes
- Pio Cesare, Torino – a wonderfully smooth Vermouth from Piemonte – this is a staff favourite, truly awesome.
But be quick – there’s only one ticket remaining!
If you don’t get the chance to snap up a ticket, why not treat yourself to a bottle of wine? With over 1,000 bottles of fine wines available by the bottle which are often only available by the case, the team have seen a real upturn recently in the number of enquiries for these bottles, with people treating themselves now that summer is well and truly over. They also have more than 250 single bottles of rare and sought-after spirits in stock.
Whether you want to treat yourself or someone special to a great bottle, you can see the entire list of single bottles on their website, which shows live availability. Just use the filters to find the perfect bottle, or contact them for recommendations.
Find Brunswick Fine Wines & Spirits at 15 New Road, Brighton, BN1 1UF and online at brunswickfinewines.com.