Brilliant Brighton – an organisation formed of 517 businesses within Brighton city centre, who come together to deliver projects to make the city centre a brilliant place to work, live and visit – is looking for a part time admin assistant to join our small team for 25 hours a week, to help us in the day to day running of our projects.
Main responsibilities of this varied role include:
· To keep members updated with regular email communications
· To keep members updated with a quarterly paper newsletter
· To keep the BID database up-to-date with all the relevant contact details
· To keep the BID’s web-based membership listings up to date
· To update photographs to online directory listings when necessary
· To upload offers/new items to the Brilliant Brighton website
· To use social media to promote Brilliant Brighton businesses
· To support the general office administration of the BID
· To support all BID meetings, including Board Meetings & AGM
· Undertake a quarterly vacancy rate survey in the Brighton city centre/BID area
See the full job specification and further details about this exciting role here.
To apply, please email: email@example.com by Wednesday 21st July 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for online interviews on 29th July.