Soctopus launch exciting competition to design Brighton themed sock
What does Brighton mean to you? Say it with a sock! Hosted by Soctopus at their flagship store on Bond Street in the North Laines, they want you to design your very own Brighton Sock! You don’t have to be a sockspert, just have fun with it!
Feel free to use any medium – digital or traditional. Simply pick up or download our design sheet and go wild!
The winning sock will be produced and sold in-store with a percentage of each sale going towards Brighton and Hove LGBT Switchboard.
Switchboard is a charity run by and for LGBTQ people across Sussex. They exist to connect, support and celebrate LGBTQ+ communities across Sussex, providing services such as the Helpline, TNBI Link Worker, Domestic Abuse, Older Person and Dementia Projects.
The sockcessful designer will also receive a SOCTOPUS voucher to spend in store as well as a pair of the winning socks designed by YOU! Prizes will also be awarded for creativity and best sock name – the punnier the better! We cannot wait for the launch party – it won’t be an event to miss!
Soctopus will be displaying a selection of favourites in-store and on socials. Please feel free to share your designs and creative process on Instagram, make sure you tag @soctopus_ and use the hashtag #thegreatbrightonsockoff
- Up to three entries per person.
- Open to all ages
- Maximum of six colours per design – due to the process of sock making, they can only have a limited number of colours per sock
- You can enter by picking up a sheet in store or downloading the PDF online from the website https://soctopus.co.uk/pages/competition
- Can be designed digitally or physically
- Be sure to complete the contact information on the design sheet- information will not be saved and will only contact you if you are one of the winners
- UK only
HOW TO ENTER:
Email entries to: email@example.com
Or drop off your design in store: 37 Bond Street, BN1 1RD
ENTRIES CLOSE ON – Monday 1st May